- Automation of daily tasks is very important to optimize the process flow within Salesforce. With testing customization, it minimizes the business risk by isolating the components creating roadblocks at the early stage of the SDLC by automating the process.
- Salesforce testing helps in reducing the training cost as it consolidates the development of the process and practices.
- Being a cloud-based platform, Salesforce is highly secure and reduces the risk of a data leakage.
- Internal or external environment integration testing guarantees that functionality is preserved.
- With end-to-end testing, you can expand test coverage.
- It verifies that third-party APIs are integrated with Salesforce in order to meet business needs.
The Growing Importance of Salesforce Testing in 2022 and Beyond
Salesforce is undoubtedly one of the boldest CRM on the cloud in the world. It is a well known CRM and a complete customer success solution that helps businesses to sell, market, analyse, service, and connect with clients easily & affordably. Therefore, many companies invest in Salesforce app development to ensure they are serving their customers optimally. While many businesses are running successfully on the Salesforce platform, they also consider upgrading regularly and customizing their org to satisfy specific business requirements. But changes can introduce risks and conflicts. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure a seamless customer experience with validation and tailored testing services. Salesforce app development companies like E-Connect also provide end-to-end Salesforce Testing services, which business can leverage to overcome the risks post development. In this blog we will look at the growing need for Salesforce Testing and how E-Connect can help de-risk the Salesforce customizations. Importance of Salesforce Testing Testing your Salesforce org from time-to-time ensures detection and resolution of any type of defect at the early stage with high accuracy, while ensuring the stability of features which are already customized in the org. Some key advantages are:
Leave a Reply