Artificial Intelligence in Data Analytics
Create Building Blocks For Advanced Analytics With Robust Data Management
Our analytics approach blends human intellect (domain knowledge), Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Machine Learning techniques to discover hidden patterns and trends from a variety of data sets. These insights enable effective decision support across the value chain through scenario-based analysis and prescriptive or predictive modelling.
We have designed an analytics delivery framework – E-Connect ACE (Analytics Capability for Enterprises) that leverages:
- Comprehensive data architecture to connect siloed data assets.
- Analytical models that connect and mine data across customer journeys, product telemetry and transactional data to generate impactful insights.
- Consumption experience that is contextualized and personalized for timely decision making.
Our Advanced Analytics Offering
What We Do
Whether you are launching a big data initiative, moving to the cloud, or revamping your existing solution, we can help your company go from data to insights.
Great companies understand their data within the context of their business, and they use it to deepen insights and drive smarter decision-making.
Our expertise in advanced data science consulting is combined with a proven ability to turn insights into action. We leverage innovative techniques – such as AI modeling, machine learning, robust scenario planning and predictive modeling – to understand your needs, identify risks and opportunities and recommend actions and potential outcomes. The result is reduced costs, minimized risks, optimized processes and major competitive advantages for your company.
Our AI Services
We bring the power of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science to create whatever you desire.
- Our expertise with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras, makes us an excellent choice for implementing ML.
- Our algorithms and carefully crafted neural networks will ensure a smooth transition of your business from just an ordinary one to a smart one.
- We can also help with integrating your ML models into cloud with our expertise over cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform and Amazon’s AWS. This ensures that the machine learning models run serverless on the cloud which makes them much more cost effective and fast.
Overall, we at E-Connect look forward to provide your company with an all round Machine Learning Solution for your company, thus giving you a heavy edge over your competition.
- Assistant in Experiments: Our service will allow you to initiate experiments and monitor them while comparing and cross-referencing data across models. You need not worry about the logs and scripts. We will manage your assets.
- Elasticity in GPU Computation: We can train neural networks parallelly by using NVIDIA Tesla GPUs, which lead the market. Only pay for what you use. Our auto-allocation means that you won’t have to remember to shutdown your cloud training each time, neither will you have any containers or clusters to manage.
- Optimizing your hyperparameter: We can automate the searching for the hyperparameter space of your network efficiently, enabling you to get the best performance out of your model with the fewest possible training runs. 4. Modeler for Neural Network We also offer you a modeler to visually design the neural networks. You can configure the layers of your architecture and deploy it by using the most popular frameworks for deep learning.
Capability and Expertise
|Capability & Expertise|
|Methodologies||Data exploration, Data Pre-processing, Feature Engineering, Feature Selection, Model Evolution, Data Visualisation, Correlation, Parameter Significance Test, Natural Language Processing (NLP)|
|Predictive Modelling Techniques||Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, SVM, Naive Bayes, KNN, K-Means, Random Forrest, Principal Component Analysis, XG Boost, AdaBoost, Majority Voting Classifier, Ensemble Algorithm, Artificial Neural Network (ANN), Deep Neural Network (DNN)|
PYTHON (Python Packages: NumPy, SciPy, MatplotLib, Pandas, Jupyter, Scikit Learn) R, Scala
Deep Learning Framework: TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
BI Tools: PowerBI, Tableau
Other: Amazon EC2 Linux AMI, Amazon S3, AWS, CLI, GIT Bash, Grafana, Chronograph